Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know my application status?
- All candidates will be notified of their status via email. Please check your email frequently. Email will be our way of contacting you. Due to the large volume of candidates that apply, it may take several months to be contacted. Please be patient as all candidates will be contacted.
- Grand River Foods will not accept email, mail, or phone calls to check application status.
Can I apply to Grand River Foods more than once?
- Only your first application will be considered. Please make sure that you carefully complete your first application.
- If you are unsuccessful upon completion of any stage of Grand River Foods’ Selection System, your information will remain in the computer database for six (6) months. If you wish to re-apply to Grand River Foods, you must wait a period of six (6) months from the original date of your on-line application.
Can I send in my resume AND apply on-line?
- No. Only on-line applications will be accepted and processed for all positions. Grand River Foods will not accept resumes that are faxed, mailed, emailed or delivered.
I took an assessment several weeks ago. However, I still haven’t been contacted. Is it possible that my on-line application was deleted?
- This is not possible. All on-line applications are kept on a secured database for a period of six months. Please be patient, you will be contacted regarding your status. Due to the large volume of candidates that apply, it may take several months to be contacted. Please be patient as all candidates will be contacted.
Who do I contact if I have technical difficulties during the application process?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include your full name and the nature of your difficulty. Please also include your phone number and best time to reach you.
If I lose my internet connection will I be able to complete the application?
- Yes, you will be able to do this during the application window. Please click here to log into the application again with your email address to complete your application.